brigid's books

  • Forever
  • A Long Walk To Water

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Responding to Responses

   Response #1- Hannah's

  I really liked Hannah's. I liked it because  I like the way she wrote it. What I mean is I like how it was
kinda casual and she has alot of her own unique opions in there. She really summerized the story, which I also think is good, beacuse after a while if you just keep summerizing the book its like u are giving every little detail and the point of a summery is to keep it brief and just give the reader an overview. Also I like how she is talking about human desire and war together ans how it happens to everyone. Anyway I thought it was well written and intersting.


 Response #2- Aaron

  I liked Aaron's because I think he gives good descriptions on the charachters. He lets you know who everybody is and what their role is the book, which can be helpful.  He also gives a good summery it is very breif and just gives you a quick overview. Which i think is important. I think that is important because you can loose the readers attention. I liked it and would consider reading the book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment