brigid's books

  • Forever
  • A Long Walk To Water

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Social Awareness Project #2

    So for this second ELA project I decided to make a creative piece. It is collage with newspaper articles I have read relating to social awareness. It has also word that I feel go with the specific pictures I picked. Also I added many question marks all round the words because what does these words really mean? They can mean so many things.
     Also for each article the situation is different. Like one is about gays getting terrorized the other one is about prostitution India and the other one is people standing up to their government. I mean I put down social justice, standing up for you believe in, fairness, social standards and society. I picked these words to go with each article. I feel each article is so different but so similar at the same time. They are different topics but they are all in the same boat, they are all part of sociel and they all have social standards and they all seem not getting treated fairly.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment