In the book Extremely Loud and Incredibly close it is unusual novel of coming of age. Although the main character Oskar has a disease that makes him say things uncontrobally, so not all of us have this disease so it may be hard to relate to that factor. But it told or taught me how hard life can be for anyone and everybody, everyone one has problems. Oskar lost his father in 911. I am sure lots of people can relate. I on the other hand not really me I mean it's terrible all those people died but I was lucky enough to not have anyone I know die in 911, so I can't relate first hand. So this book more zooms in on the loss and how that feels. So I can't relate as well.
The disadvantages of working in my group was this was a hard novel to understand and everyone in my group thought that too so sometimes it was hard to put ideas together because we don't know what was going on. An advantage of working with the people I did is they were very smart and could draw conclusions or have a hypothesis about what was going on so adventually we would figure out what was going on and share ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment