Chris Reilly. Fourteen. Young. Bright blue eyes. Dark brown hair.
Oldest of seven. Trusted greatly by Colette and Jim Reilly.
He's like an extra father to the other of his six siblings.
He's kind. He's responsible. He's a good friend and an even better brother.
He'll have your back no matter what. He stands for what he believes in.
He isn't easily swaydded. He will protect his family in any situation.
So there were these two red headed twins
they were the neighborhood bullies
real annoying you know?
always picking on my family
and other kids
So one day we were walking from school
they started to follow us
my six siblings and I
pushing us
calling us names
taking our stuff
so we finally make it up to the hill to the playground
so I
snapped
I jumped on one of them
the other one was in such a state of shock he just stood there
so I pinn the kid and I don't let him up
and I spat on him
that was pretty humiliating in those days
one of thee worst things you could have done
it showed you lost and he did
things changed they never bothered us.
Ever again in fact
they never bothered anyone again.
No comments:
Post a Comment